World View Space Balloon Experience
The world of space tourism is a relatively new luxury that is quickly becoming reality very soon. Disrupting the space tourism industry by creating the largest and accessible space tourism program in the world is the World View Space Balloon. Take a breathtaking voyage to the stratosphere aboard the World View Space Balloon and gaze upon the stars and our planet like never before.
World View is offering 5-day packages that take off from one of the Seven Wonders of the World. Each trip will focus on a different location including:
• Amazon, Brazil: experiencing the biodiversity of the world’s largest rainforest with local guides then float up to take in its grandeur and fragility from 100,000 feet.
• Aurora Borealis, Norway: Experience the Northern Lights as only a fortunate few have before. From the beauty of Norway to the brilliant light show at the edge of space.
• Giza Pyramids Egypt: Get a guided, in-depth look at these ancient architectural marvels before ascending to the stratosphere to gaze at Africa in awe.
• Grand Canyon, USA: Experience this geological wonder like never before – from below the rim to 100,000 feet above it. Watch the sunrise over Earth’s curvature then gently descend feeling totally transformed.
• Great Barrier Reef, Australia: This deep dive experience goes from underwater to the edge of space, leaving you feeling more connected than ever to the biodiversity of our oceans.
• Great Wall of China: Ancient architecture meets the latest in space travel. Immerse yourself in the local culture and watch the Great Wall turn to a tiny sliver as you ascend to amazing heights.
• Serengeti, Kenya: Tour one of the seven world wonders and witness lions, zebras, and countless others in nature. Then spend six hours floating high above it with stratospheric views of our world ecosystem.
The 12-hour journey will be on a luxury vessel with reclining seats, a full bar, and a dining galley. The whole ride will be captured by onboard cameras, allowing you to be totally immersed in this once-in-a-lifetime event.
The capsules offer seating for 8 participants and 2 crew (a pilot and a concierge). Seating is maximized to allow for individual privacy and comfort, with reclining seats and elbow room between seats. There will also be ample room to stand and walk around the capsule to experience our planet and the sky from different vantage points.
The first commercial trips are scheduled to begin in 2024. You will ascend from the spaceport early in the morning when the winds are calm. Then, when you reach apogee (the highest point in your flight), World View’s proprietary stratospheric navigation system will keep you hovering high above Earth, at over 100,000 feet, for 6-8 hours before slowly starting your descent.
15 minutes after takeoff you will begin to see the curvature of Earth. The curvature will become more pronounced as you rise higher. Flights will take off before sunrise to allow you to see a sunrise from a vantage point much like astronauts see!
Reserve Your Flight : www.worldview.space
All photos: © World View