Delicious and healthy buffalo cauliflower bites are the perfect low carb snack. These tasty veggie treats are simple to make and require just a handful of ingredients. Serve it with a cool and creamy ranch dressing!
Buffalo cauliflower has two main types to the recipe. First, the batter to coat the cauliflower and second the delicious buffalo sauce.
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 30 minutes
Ingredients for Buffalo Cauliflower Bites
1 head of cauliflower cut into bite size pieces
- ¾ cup flour
- ¾ cup milk
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- ¼ cup buffalo/hot sauce
- 2 tablespoon oil (vegetable or coconut oil)
- 1 tablespoon honey
- Panko breadcrumbs
Cauliflower Batter Recipe
- Preheat oven to 450˚F (230˚C)
- Break the head of cauliflower into bite size pieces
- In a bowl, mix flour, paprika, garlic powder, salt and pepper. Gently add milk, and whisk together until batter is smooth and somewhat runny
- Add the cauliflower to the batter, making sure each piece is evenly coated
- Then coat them in breadcrumbs and place them on the baking tray
- Make sure to coat the parchment paper with oil or they will stick
- Bake in the preheated oven until lightly browned, 20 to 25 minutes flipping halfway
Buffalo Sauce Recipe
- In another bowl, add the hot sauce, vegetable oil, and honey, and stir until evenly combined.
- Brush the hot sauce mixture on cauliflower and bake for an additional 10-15 minutes.
- Remove baking sheet from oven and allow the cauliflower to cool 10 to 15 minutes.
- Optional – garnish with celery strings and blue cheese crumbles or coriander and it’s ready to serve!